Kathryn tagged me to tell 6 habits/facts about myself. Since I haven't posted in a while I figured this was a good thing to write about to get me blogging again.
1. I have a shoe fettish. I love shoes. I especially love to buy shoes when they are on clearance at Payless. I think I have over 50 pairs of shoes. Gasp! But mind you they are cheap shoes, not Jimmy Choo shoes.
2. I can be a procrastinator. I clean my house better when I have 2 hours before company comes over. I wait until the very last day of my deadline to write the primary program. Sometimes I wait until the boys say, "I don't have any clean underwear" to do laundry. This is becoming confession time.
3. I love Fall. I love to see the mountains turning red. I like that it gets dark earlier and is therefore easier to get kids to bed earlier. I love to step on the leaves that have fallen off the tree. I love the crunch sound it makes. It reminds me of walking home from school when I was young. I used to do the same thing. I think my neighbors think I am weird when I walk to the mailbox and am stomping on the leaves.
4. I eat wheat toast every morning for breakfast and I have hot chocolate every night before I go to bed. They are my comfort foods.
5. I could be a complete couch potato (watching TV or reading) if I wanted to be. But I can't be. Kids don't allow me that luxury. But if I do watch any TV, I enjoy reality TV. I like Dancing with the Stars, A Baby Story, Super Nanny. As far as books I like to read LDS fiction and books on parenting or organizing/de-cluttering.
6. I am a homebody and as such I like to change things around my house. I am always thinking of new ways to move things around or redecorate or remodel. It is fun for me (to Scott's chagrin). I also enjoy gardening and planting new things in my yard.
2 comments:
cute answers, loved finding out more about you! But most of it I already knew....
You must be your mother's daughter too. Fall has always been my favorite season -- I loved being at BYU and walking to classes and I even always loved to rake leaves. And with fall I am doing the hot chocolate thing at night again although I've kind of weaned myself away from the toast in the morning.
Post a Comment