"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Highlights from Houston

Emma had major issues with their sweet dog Jesse. At some point she decided to get brave and this is what I got on camera.

Thinking about it...


Touching the Dog


Getting Closer to the Dog


I did it!



The Gulf of Mexico by Galveston (Can you tell I was trying to somewhat recreate the Alameda Beach Picture minus the basket and white dresses?)




Looking for seashells


Fun at the Houston Zoo






We had a fabulous time! Thanks for hosting us!

3 comments:

Baerman said...

You're funny...love the Alameda Beach reference. KC's kids have sure grown. They were little the last time I remember seeing them.

Susie said...

Yes, I love the kids looking off into the distance. So cute. You have such a great looking family!

Rebecca said...

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing!