"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie
Your table is so fancy! Looks wonderful.And I can't believe you got a Mac for Valentine's Day. Scott really doesn't do anything small scale does he?!
how great that you thought to look in your vacuum!! That hapenned to me a few years ago, but luckily it had slipped out in my pocket!! Your table looks so great for valentines, what a fun dinner!!
WOW! Scott is a winner this Valentine's Day...holy cow. He is always a winner, but very clever. I like the Valentine's Day dinner celebration.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your table is so fancy! Looks wonderful.
And I can't believe you got a Mac for Valentine's Day. Scott really doesn't do anything small scale does he?!
how great that you thought to look in your vacuum!! That hapenned to me a few years ago, but luckily it had slipped out in my pocket!! Your table looks so great for valentines, what a fun dinner!!
WOW! Scott is a winner this Valentine's Day...holy cow. He is always a winner, but very clever. I like the Valentine's Day dinner celebration.
Post a Comment