Didn't they do a great job?
Silly cousins!
Joseph and his neighbor friend.
The kids at their piano recital with their wonderful teacher.
With some of the family at Emilee's burial.
Emilee's casket at the cemetary.
Megan giving her part in her school play.
1st top tooth lost!
Scott finishes 3rd in his triathlon.
Emma (what more can I say?)
Aunt Becca brought over a chocolate fountain. Yum!
And more yum...
and even more yum!
Beginning of the chicken pox!
Quite a month!
4 comments:
Thanks for the pics! I'm glad you (finally) posted something. Everyone looks so good. Excited to see you guys soon!
CUTE! I want some of that chocolate fountain, looks sooo good. Story behind Emma's mask? That's an especially cute romantic dessert after your date. I love it!
Love the pics. So glad you shared. Miss you!
I couldn't find Emma one afternoon and finally found her asleep in her bed, with my exercise sweat band over her eyes like a mask. We just had to laugh.
Post a Comment