"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

BUGGED!

I have been bugged by some things lately.  What better forum than my own blog!

1.  Fruit Flies...they are everywhere, even in my bathroom!  We have set up different traps but they are tough to get rid of.
2.  Legos and socks left all over my house.  I have started to just chuck the legos.
3.  People saying that people are racist if they disagree with the president.  I disagree with a lot that he says and it has NOTHING to do with his race.  It's a great excuse for people to skirt the real issues.
4.  Thinking about doing two birthday parties in a row (I'm a terrible Mom).
5.  Kanye West (what a jerk).  Can you tell we are Taylor Swift fans?  Beyonce was cool though.
6.  Lost Season 6 not beginning until next year.  Haven't we waited long enough to find out the end?
7.  My sweet two year old finally turning into the typical "I want it my way" two-year old (and crying all the time). 
8.  Getting fat (although there is a legitimate reason for that).

I'm done.  Next time I promise to write what I'm not bugged about.  And if I had to choose which one I'm the most bugged about, it would be number 3 (along with other political issues that I won't go into).  I just had to add more to make the post more interesting :).

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for sharing what bugs you. I'm so out of it--didn't even know about the whole Kanye West/Taylor Swift thing. Thanks to the Internet, we've seen it now! And also saw Beyonce give Taylor a second chance. Awesome! As for the other things that bug you--I shared them with Scott because he happened to be here when I read your blog. He is proud of you for writing #3. And I'm most excited about #8!

Lindsay said...

1.Our fruit fly trap seems to be working. Want to try another one?

2. I've finally starting to chuck the socks.

3. Amen and amen.

4. Can I help? I love planning parties. For real. Let me help as your visiting teacher! Don't I get extra points for that?

5. No clue on this one.

6. This one either.

7. My two year old is in the Master of Disaster phase. Messes, messes everywhere.

8. I hear you, girlfriend. I'm totally bugged that I'm fat with no legitimate reason.

I'm glad you shared what's bugging you. Sometimes it just feels good to get it out there.