"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Flat Emma

For Emma's Kindergarten class, she made a "flat" version of herself (like Flat Stanley).  She needed to send it to someone so we sent it to Aunt Susie!  I thought these pictures were so cute that I had to put them on here. So here are the adventures of Flat Emma...

F.E. at the DC Temple
F.E. at the WWII Memorial.  Flat Emma went with Aunt Susie's roommate and she got proposed to there!  F.E. was a witness to that momentous occasion!

F.E. on the freeway near Constitution and Independence Ave.

F.E. at the National Cathedral

F.E. with a backpack on the metro.

F.E. at the Library of Congress

F.E. at the National Mall with the Jon Stewart rally in the background.  Nice.

F.E. at the Lincoln Memorial

F.E. by the Potomac River
F.E. with Aunt Susie in her classroom.  Thanks Aunt Susie for helping with this project and taking us on your adventures!

4 comments:

Susie said...

Yay. Flat Emma made it to the blog. I might do a post soon too. :) It was fun to cart her around.

Baerman said...

That was great!I especially liked Flat Emma on the metro with the backpack.

Julie with sticktoitkids.com said...

I laughed so hard looking at those pictures!! I love the one of F.E. in the car with the street signs showing through the windshield. So funny!!!

linda said...

Loved seeing F.E. and all the fun places she went. Good job Aunt Susie.