"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Saturday, January 29, 2011

40 Something Celebration

I forgot to post about Scott's birthday.  Here's some pictures about what we did to celebrate the big day.

Fun to have Aunt Susie with us to sing happy birthday!
Happy Birthday to you...
Making a wish (I love Emma's look on her face)

Again, funny look on Emma's face

Very excited (not really) about receiving a can of clams for his birthday.  It was to imply that I will make his favorite soup, clam chowder (which I have yet to do).
Joseph getting mad during musical presents. 

Fuuny picture of Megan.  She was the one starting and stopping the music during musical presents.

Issac having a sad moment.

And another.

Getting Just Dance 2 for the Wii.  Although fun, we are going to buy Just Dance (for kids ) instead.

 My sweet family was kind enough (and brave enough) to take the older 5 kids so Scott and I could have a get away (at our house) for his birthday.  We also went to Tiburon for dinner and braved a horrible snowstorm to get there.  They had fun building the ultimate fort with Uncle Stephen and Aunt Susie and sleeping in it. 

1 comment:

Palfreymans said...

You're married to an old man!! LOL!! I owe just dance 2 a huge thanks for all the excercise this last month (actually the ONLY that I've done at all!!) Can't believe Isaac's walking, Addie is close but still prefers crawling since she's so fast now. We need to get together soon!!