Michael earned his Webelos in Cub Scouts.
Thomas had a great time playing basketball this season with some of his school friends. He had great coaches too and learned a lot.
I love how my 10 year old (almost 11) still plays with Bionicles and Legos.
Next time I won't say yes to the Balloon Lady at the restaurant. When you have 6 plus little kids with you, it takes up a lot of time and money!
Isaac loves to read books. He especially loves Panda, Panda Bear, What do you See? He has it memorized. I love it when the big kids read to him.
I also love it when the big kids teach the little ones how to play piano.
Isaac is sick...set up with Ipad, towel, and bowl.
Joseph's 100 day project with 100 marshamallows.
I went on Emma's fieldtrip to the Hutchings Museum in Lehi. They played this fun game at the end.
Megan started up soccer again...
The Aunts
We didn't mean to match but somehow we did.

No comments:
Post a Comment