"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Family Reunion

We went to Idaho for a family reunion near the end of July. Scott was unable to go because of work commitments so I was on my own to drive up there with all the kids (about a  5-6 hour drive). It was an adventure but so glad I did it. We had a great time eating together, having a variety show, playing bingo, going to Jackson Hole, swimming, and just hanging out. It was so beautiful there...I wish I had taken more pictures of the scenery.  But I did get pictures of what matters most...the family!
Megan and our newest cousin Dallin.

Isaac loved going into this loft and dropping things.

Steve and Kath


The middle aged girl cousins.  They are so cute together!


The boys (all born while Grandma was on her mission).  Ages 6-7
 
The little boys born 10 days apart.  They had so much fun playing with their toy guns. 
The little girls

The big boys, BYU fans

Meg and Liv, best cousins

And baby Dallin

There's a Hole in the Bucket.  So funny.

Doing the Hamster Dance


Reciting a poem

Singing Angel Lullaby

Doing one of our weird childhood songs (actions included).

Julie wins the award for most fun and creative.  Doing her gorilla impression.


John doing his impression of Dad dancing to the Juicy Fruit commercial.  This one was a big surprise. 


The aunts/sisters singing camp songs.
The audience joining in on the fun.







The girls singing a Selena Gomez songs with cute actions.



We went to Jackson Hole where the kids had fun on this bouncing thing.




Joseph giving Susie a little nudge.








A cute note he wrote to his cousin who is on a mission. 
A wonderful time and fun memories.  So glad we could go!

No comments: