"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Trail of Dreams

Megan and Thomas were able to participate in a pioneer musical called, The Trail of Dreams.  It was a great experience for both of them (and for us being able to watch them and be touched by this wonderful story).  I still cry when I listen to the music and remember the great experience they had.  Here are a plethora of pictures from their performances.  Megan played Caroline Grant and Thomas was in the ensemble playing 2 or 3 different people.


A Box for My Dreams














Oxen Boys








Ordinary People



Zion



I loved this part...it made me cry.


Rocky Ridge



Megan's character dies


After the play, giving thanks to the directors, Marianne Sorenson and Johanne Perry.


Emma and her friend Aeyan






Great group of kids.  Great Experience.






No comments: