I think my husband has an obsession with popcorn.
And this is what happens when he's finished eating some (passed out on his office floor).We were in charge of refreshments for YW in Excellence. We thought it turned out really cute.
These are the paintbrush treats that the leaders made. The theme had to do with colors.
Joseph's diorama that he made for science.
Joseph wanted me to have this picture of him right by the side of my bed.
Taking one for the team on this picture. My cousin Anton was in town and we had a nice visit with him.Did a mini makeover on our bedroom. I tend to get new bedding way too often.
Went to go visit my cute niece Olivia at her new job.
Went to see "In the Heights" at the Hale Theater. Loved it. Keith from Vocal Point was in it so I just had to take a picture with him for Megan's sake (again, one for the team).
It was a gorgeous sunset that night.
Remember when I said I would never do balloon animals again for the kids? Well somehow I got talked into it again. Crazy Mom!I went through a spray paint everything phase. This is a nightstand for Megan's room that we changed color when she switched rooms with her brother.
Love Thomas' photo bomb of this picture. At the kid's wonderful choir concert.
We went to Mexican afterward. Somehow Isaac landed his hand in the refried beans. We had a good laugh over that.
This is about the cutest note from Emma to her big brother after they got in a disagreement. She is a good sister.
We went with Lindsay and Emma for a girl's night out to a "So You Think You Can Dance" Performance and to dinner. Super fun!
This is one of our Halloween decorations that became Isaac's secret treasure box. It's funny to see what he chose to put in there.
Isaac and his friend during one of our playgroup days. The play doh was a hit.
Showing Mom how to use Instagram.
A get well card for Grandma when she hurt her knee (from Emma of course).
A nice visit with my Aunt Bonnie (and Uncle Glen) on Thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment