"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January Moments

I guess one of the kids took some photos of Isaac (I just found these gems on my camera). These are some typical Isaac faces.




Thomas babysat one night and taught this kids how to draw Olaf.  Here are their pictures!



A family in our ward is the daughter of some old friends of Scott's family from Provo (the Keppises sp?).  We reunited everyone with a nice dinner at his parent's house. 


Emma is taking violin lessons.  Here she is learning how to hold the bow correctly!

I have to say January was a hard month (therefore I don't have many pictures to share from this month).  Waiting to have a baby (especially when you are expecting the baby to be early like your others) is not fun!  Plus, I had lots of kids (my kids) asking me on a daily basis when the baby was coming.  It drove me nuts.  Here is Michael giving me a foot massage (using pressure points) to bring on labor (his idea).  Funny boy.  The anticipation of this baby was killing them, and me!

And yes, my leg looks really swollen.

No comments: