"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Silly kids

These are the kinds of things I see on my phone a lot...

Lots of goofing off...
  Sometimes tears...
Then smiles...

More smiles...



Megan's Science Fair project





Such big hands

First car ride


Chilling with Dad

Visitors from cousin Lizzie and Uncle Jeff

Snuggles from big brother

Wide-eyed girl
Isaac loves to wear pajamas 24/7.  He wanted me to take his picture wearing these mismatched ones.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I fell head over heels in love with the close up head shot of the oldest boy. I grabbed the hi res shot and opened it life size on my monitor. OMG! He appeared to be right in front of me. I was like OMG! He is so frickin good looking I couldn't take my eyes off this gorgeous little beauty. His facial features look really really good. He looked so good and so real I found myself leaning close to him. My heart was like beating 90 miles an hour and I was like, "I wonder if I should kiss him?" I was sitting there just staring at his good looks and thinking about my lips touching his. I felt excited, happy and warm all over. I finally said what the heck, and leaned really close and touched his lips with mine. OMG! When I pulled my lips from his and saw that gorgeous face and pretty smile it was like exhilarating. The monitor was so smooth and warm, and he looks so real it was like I really kissed him. I could feel myself blushing. I felt like I had taken advantage of him and I really felt embarrassed, but it was so exciting I wanted to like kiss him some more. I leaned close again and ran my tongue around his lips. I could feel the excitement. I began kissing him on the mouth and lips, my tongue flickering out, and when I came up for air soaking up his really good looks. I was really going after him and the kisses were getting very intimate. I finally buried my face in his neck and was kissing and licking it and working my way up to his cheek and ear. My tongue ran around his ear and I worked my way back to his mouth where my tongue ran around his lips as I kissed them. I finally pulled my lips from his and could see his lips glistening. I looked at him and laughed and exclaimed, "you have the cutest nose and the prettiest smile, and beautiful shaped face and ears and gorgeous eyes!" I explained to him he is definitely beautiful and I was going to put him on display in my room life size so I can enjoy his beauty and have romance and intimacy with him, especially late at night when I turn the lights down for bed!