
At the Hockey Arena where the US Olympic Hockey Team won against the Russians in '80. My dad was so excited to be there. He remembers when they won that game. My Mom was only 5 so she doesn't remember. It was cold in that arena and someone thought I was a girl. I think Mom needs to cut my hair.

At the Rain Forest Cafe in Niagara Falls Canada. Dad took me to see the animals. One came to life and scared me to death. I didn't like that place. My Mom was wearing a weird animal print shirt (see Niagara Falls picture) that she bought at the Gap. I don't know what she was thinking. It must have been on clearance. Anyway, she looked like she should work at that restaurant.

At Joseph's Smith Home in Palmyra (where he lived when he had the First Vision). It was neat to be there although it was very hot. Lucky for us they had air conditioning inside the log home. I wonder what it was like when Joseph actually lived there?

Joseph holding Joseph in Sharon Vermont (Joseph Smith's birthplace). The missionary working there said we should put me in Joseph's arms. It was fun. That missionary thought I was a girl too.

Going in a paddleboat on Mirror Lake (in Lake Placid, NY). I didn't like wearing that life jacket but Mom and Dad made me. Lucky for me we didn't get far in that paddleboat. It went too slow.

Another boat trip... Maid of the Mist in Niagara Falls. I would have gotten soaked if I hadn't had the poncho on. Although it was hard for me to breath too. It was amazing going by the falls. The noise scared me.

Niagara Falls Canada. Here's that weird shirt I was talking about before. My Mom wanted to take a picture by those flowers. She thought they were pretty.

Playing in the leaves in Lake Placid. Yea, finally something to play with! I loved picking up the leaves and crawling around. It was a fun trip with my Mom and Dad. I got lots and lots of attention from them. And I didn't have anyone picking on me either (I won't name names).
1 comment:
Joseph, you are so cute! You don't look like a girl, either. You are adorable and it looks like you had a lot of fun. Next trip back east should include a stop at my house. Love, Aunt Kath
Post a Comment