"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's only been 6 months since I posted.

That is sooooo Chrissie-like. But here I am. We decided to start a new schedule for the summer which really creates an atmosphere that is not constant chaos. It actually makes things easier and the kids love it. Let's hope we stick to it. And here's hoping that I'll blog more!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yeah, you're back! I'm glad!

luvmymunchkins said...

What's the schedule?

Chrissie said...

Everyone awake by 8 (which is early for us since kids don't want to go to bed early in the summer when it's so light outside), breakfast at 8:15, exercise from 8:30-9:30, chores 9:30-11, school work 11:00, lunch 12:30, free-time 1:00 (if they've finished the other stuff). It's working well and Megan says she likes the schedule better than the free-time! This may be normal for most people but we're normally unscheduled!