So cute! At least you got the whole costume on Joseph! Evan threw a fit with us putting his costume on and took a while to get over it. Then he absolutely refused to have the hood on.
Chris, the kids look so great. And what good pictures you took, especially the close ups. This reminds me when I made the dalmatian costumes for the four oldest. Cute idea and great job!
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures!!! I love the family theme. Love you all!
Very cute. You should have had one of them roping the cow, or hog-tying him. :)
So cute! At least you got the whole costume on Joseph! Evan threw a fit with us putting his costume on and took a while to get over it. Then he absolutely refused to have the hood on.
Chris, the kids look so great. And what good pictures you took, especially the close ups. This reminds me when I made the dalmatian costumes for the four oldest. Cute idea and great job!
Post a Comment