I can't sleep. Why else would I be awake at 6 am on a Saturday morning? So... I feel like I take advantage of other people's blogs by reading them but don't post on my own blog. Am I a hypocrite or what?
So T said something funny last night that I'm sure he will hate that I am posting about... but we thought it was hilarious. So Emma was wearing a nightgown and fiddling with it (taking her arms in and out of it and twisting it and such). She exposed her "cheastal area" briefly and Thomas whispered "She just showed her nibbles". Scott asked who taught him that word. He said "Nobody. I just remember that Joseph used to "nibble" on Mommy there when he was nursing." We laughed. Funny how kids put things together.
PS. Don't mention to T that I wrote this or I'll get in big trouble. One day he'll laugh about it... but not now!
Emma too is saying so many fun and cute things. When I dropped T off at school the other day she watched him go in and said "Thomas is so lucky." I asked "why?" She said, "Because he's so beautiful. I want to give him a kiss when he gets home from preschool." And sure enough...she did.
No comments:
Post a Comment