"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Friday, May 22, 2009

Dumb Stuff

So I have done some dumb things lately.

First dumb thing...buying a 2 year old a white shirt. The first day he wears it is completely stained (and knowing me I won't spray and wash it in time). Next time I need to stick with navy blue!

Second dumb thing...cracking an egg into a bosch mixer WHILE it is mixing. And then dropping half of the egg shell in there. I spent at least a half hour trying to pick out the egg shells (and it was already 9:00 pm). I should've just thrown out the dough but I was too cheap to waste it. Now I can't give any of the cookies away for fear there is an egg shell (which was the purpose of making them in the first place!).

Guess we're stuck eating them...with a possible crunch, crunch, here and there.

Anyone have any dumb things you want to fess up to?

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Funny. I just did the same thing with an egg and my mixer not so long ago.

Kathryn said...

I always do dumb things. Thanks for sharing yours. I can't remember any of them because one of my dumb things is my short term memory (well let's be honest, all of my memory) has gone with my old age.