"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Mikes!

We love our 7 year old!



Celebrating with cousins



Dinosaur (with volcano) cake




Dinner at Tepanyaki, our favorite





Some things about Michael:

Favorite gift for his birthday: Volcano and light saber
Favorite song: Stayin' Alive
Favorite show: Star Wars Clone Wars
Favorite Color: Blue and Black
Favorite thing to Do: Jump on tramp with my most favorite person, Daddy
Favorite thing at school: PE
Favorite book: Dinosaur books
Favorite food: Pancakes, waffles, and french toast
Favorite Treat: Peanut Butter Bars
Favorite Saying: "Now we're talking"
Most famous experience: Meeting Deron Williams at the Jazz game and having him take off his Timberwolves Jersey
Favorite Basketball Player: Kevin Garnett
(Note: It is not Deron Williams)


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love the cake. Especially you came up with the idea all on your own. I only use other people's ideas. :)

Breakfast for dinner, anyone? I think Michael's favorite foods sound yummy too.