Why post about one birthday when you can do all four at the same time? I guess I had a birthday in there too but no pictures, darn it :). Megan turned 11 and had a fun restaurant/dinner party with games and a movie at the end. We also went to dinner at Macaroni Grill where she was sung to in Italian. After that we went to see Into the Woods. Emma had a rainbow/color party for her number 5. She was absolutely thrilled to get some barbies from friends (especially since I hadn't bought her any). Joseph was so excited about his "addibator" cake (or crocodile cake). It was fun to make and fun to have cousins and Grandma over to celebrate his third birthday. And he was thrilled to finally be able to be the one to open presents after waiting all year long (through everyone elses birthdays). I'm not sure Scott was thrilled to celebrate his 40 something birthday but it was fun to go out to dinner with good friends and open some random presents later on. Now we're just waiting for the baby in utero's birthday! Can't wait.
1 comment:
Way to go on the crocodile cake. That looked intensive. I love the picture of Megan and Emma together. They are so pretty.
Post a Comment