"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's a mystery!

OK, we have been having some mysterious vomiters around here. I woke up this morning (unfortunately with a pinched nerve in my neck) and noticed vomit on the ground in Emma's room. Ewwww, little chunks of pineapple. Must not be from Michael because Michael doesn't eat pineapple except on pizza when it is warm (strange criteria). So although he did throw up the night before (even though he has zero recollection of this) he can't claim it. Then I discovered in the kitchen, by the computer desk, a dishtowel with vomit all over it. Later Scott discovered some vomit by the sink in the kitchen. Just now I found a bowl with vomit in it in Joseph's room (and no one slept there last night). The strange thing is nobody will claim it except for Joseph (who is prone to makeup stories all the time). And he was sleeping next to me the whole night in his sleeping bag. Wouldn't there be throw up there if it was him? I'm placing my bets on Emma, although she firmly denies it.

Who knows where I will find it next?

PS....Aren't you glad I decided not to capture all of this on the camera?

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Eww... Sounds like "not me" has been at it again. Good luck with that. You never know what could be lurking around the next corner. Watch your step!

linda said...

How funny...

luvmymunchkins said...

That's funny! I'd love to know how you solve that mystery. And yes, Thanks for not adding illustrations! :)