Issac LOVES his teddy bear mobile above his pack and play. He gets so excited and kicks his legs and smiles. Megan captured some pictures of him watching the bears.
Speaking of teddy bears, teddy bears remind me of when I was in 1st grade and I had to bring in a "current event" from the newspaper to share with the class. I brought in my great uncle's obituary, Ted Baer. I told the class that "Teddy Baer" died. Random, I know.
4 comments:
Love these expressions from Isaac!!
Fun, fun pictures. I remember the "Uncle Ted" story.
I love that you talked about Ted Baer's death. Hilarious. I laughed out loud. Ps. I am beginning to see more of Isaac's resemblance to the rest of the fam fam.
He is adorable. I love his expressions. He reminds me of Michael! Can't wait to meet him. xoxo
Post a Comment