"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lagoon 2010

Also for T's birthday, we hit Lagoon with the cousins. Has there been a single year since Megan was a baby that we haven't gone to Lagoon? It's pretty funny that we go there so often because I hate roller coasters and so do most of my kids!

Contiki Rocks!
Rattlesnake Rapids...the kids love it but I avoid it every year. I'd rather take pictures of them getting soaked!
I caught Suz rocking out to Gloria Estefan. She's got the moves!
The kids loved this ride. I can't remember what it's called though.

Isaac was a happy camper throughout the day, except on the way home. He cried almost the entire way. And the kids finally made me get off the freeway to get him out because they were all crying because he was crying. So I sat and nursed him in a parking lot while we watched an awesome lightening storm. And then he was fine.


We didn't get home until after 10. I can't believe we all lasted that long. All in all it was a fun day. And I'll try not to remember about the child (MY child) that purposely dropped a flip flop (and their gum) while on the sky ride. Fun times!

No comments: