"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Music Camp

Megan and Thomas did a week long music day camp and performed a combination of Wicked and Wizard of Oz at the end of the week. T was the only boy in the camp but he was a good sport about it. I think his favorite part was getting to spend so much time with his sister and getting a lot of attention from the other girls (whether he'll admit that or not).

"There are buildings tall as quox wood trees, dress salons and libraries, palaces museums a hundred strong."


"Popular, I'm going to be popular..."




I represent the lullaby league...I wish to welcome you to munchkin land!

"I'll be tender I'll be gentle and awful sentimental regarding love and art...if I only had a heart."




Good job guys!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Wish we could have been there. Looks like fun!