"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bear Lake 2010

We spent a couple of days in Logan and at Bear Lake for one last trip before school started. We ate out at the Bluebird Restaurant (a family tradition), went swimming at the hotel, went four-wheeling with friends, spent some time at the lake (although we didn't go boating because it was too windy and chilly), got raspberry shakes, and had a great time. We ended the trip with kid's throwing up. Isn't that how it always goes? Here are some of the highlights of the trip.

Bear Lake.  Isn't it gorgeous?

I love all the different colors in the lake.

It is breathtaking!

I want it...I want it...

Darn...I wanted that chip!

Our friend's Lionel and Wendy...they were gracious enough to let us hang out with them at their cabin and let us borrow the 4 wheelers.  The kids loved it!

Going 4 Wheeling for the first time. 

And this was the result from going 4 wheeling...I tried to go over a small bridge but clipped the side of it with the front tire.  I hung on for dear life but bruised my leg instead.  After that I went with Scott on his.  I liked that a lot better!

The water was freezing but that didn't deter them from getting in!



Being made into a Merman and Mermaid by Mickey.
This was the same beach I went to with my family when I was young.  Yippee Kiyay, Kath and Ju?
Beautiful Logan temple...one of my favorites.

2 comments:

Julie with sticktoitkids.com said...

Fun! Wow, you're a real bruiser! You've got the look...Yow!

Baerman said...

No throw up pics? bear lake is great. Reunion 2011?