"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie
Monday, September 6, 2010
We Like to Party...with Aunt Susie
We're so happy that Susie taught us this fun dance. It is a family favorite. It's fun to watch Joseph try to keep up with the moves. It reminds me of "one of these things is not like the other..."
I LOVE it! Emma was funny with the "move over Joseph" at the beginning. I liked watching Michael do the moves exactly opposite everyone else. And then your comment about Joseph doing his own thing. What a great laugh for me before bed! Amy will love watching this.
That is so cute! Lizzy will want to learn this. I can't believe how well Joseph does, even though he is off most of the time - I can't picture Evan doing that.
3 comments:
I LOVE it! Emma was funny with the "move over Joseph" at the beginning. I liked watching Michael do the moves exactly opposite everyone else. And then your comment about Joseph doing his own thing. What a great laugh for me before bed! Amy will love watching this.
That is so cute! Lizzy will want to learn this. I can't believe how well Joseph does, even though he is off most of the time - I can't picture Evan doing that.
That was fun. So memorable.
Post a Comment