"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Friday, December 31, 2010

4 year old

Birthday Breakfast-Typical Coffee Cake and Smoothie (I think the other kids pressured him into choosing this)


He got to open a few presents early...a dot to dot book and some GI Joe underwear.  4 year olds are so easy to please.

And Emma gave him some hot cocoa.  He was thrilled.


He loved the robot he got, although if you asked him where it is now, he couldn't tell you.

And he got a plasma car. 

The kids while Joseph is opening his presents.  I love this picture of Isaac.  He is typically half smiling/half crying.  This is his half and half look.




Joseph and his cake.  He loved the motorcycles I put on his store bought cake.  Easy peasy. Also notice his messy face.  I think he is permanently tattooed with a messy face.




And here are a few Josephisms since we're talking about Joseph:

After eating his breakfast and feeling VERY full he said,
"Food's making me like I'm getting a baby!"

Mom said, "Joseph, did you wear your shoes?"
Joseph said, "No Mom, I just wore my feet, see?"

Joseph said, "Mom, I know Spanish.....Costa Rica...see? I know Spanish."

4 year olds are so fun! We sure love ours!

No comments: