"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Growing up

I caught Emma reorganizing the cupboards.  Some things never change.
It is kind of reminiscent of this time (when she was 2) but now she actually puts things back where they belong.
Megan got her ears pierced with her cousin.  Now the conversation has changed from "bangs" to "what earrings should I wear?"
The baby holds the pen well...

and can draw a little.
And he's already in a seat belt? No, this was staged by the kids.  We all had a good laugh. 
Why don't you kids just slow down?  You are growing up way too fast!

3 comments:

luvmymunchkins said...

I loved reading these!!!

Julie with sticktoitkids.com said...

I so remember the lining up of the silverware!! So funny. Loved Izzy in the seat belt. What funny kids! Love them...

Rebecca said...

I totally remember Isaac holding the pen and drawing. Such a smart man child! Thanks for making my veiny hand part of the post ;) Glad I could be there!