So the second part of our trip was going to Zion's National Park. It was phenomenal...so beautiful and majestic. I definitely want to go back because we only saw a little bit of all it has to offer. Some of the family camped (although not us). Here we are at the campground...
 |
| Cute girlies. Wish I could get a picture of E without hair in her face. I guess it would help if I actually did her hair. |
 |
| GRODY! (we always have to have a grody picture, Suz and John are lucky enough to have theirs displayed :)) |
 |
Best Buds
I wish I had remembered to get a picture at the campground of our lovely tree friends. Where we set up the food tables there happened to be above us these little worm sacks in the trees. TONS of them. Needless to say we moved the tables so we wouldn't get extra protein dropped in our food! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| The girls were always holding hands. So cute! |
 |
| Oops, blurry picture! Cute Aunt Susie with her nieces and nephews. |
 |
| J wanted a picture with A. He loves his big brother! |
 |
| Wait, wrong spouse (but cute picture nonetheless :)) |
 |
| The whole group, minus Jenny and Paul! |
 |
| Super Dad Stephen! Sometimes he was carrying A on his shoulders too! |
 |
| Mikes got on top of this rock that had a sign that said "no climbing". But being the schizophrenic mother that I am, I told him to get down and then said "wait, wait, let me get a picture first". |
 |
| Sisters, minus one, sniff sniff :( |
 |
| They sure know how to pose! |
 |
| At the end of the paved walkway was this spot by the river. The kids loved playing with the rocks and creating these rock towers. |
 |
| The tallest one we found |
 |
| On top of the sliding rock. The kids (and Scott) slid down that rock a bunch of times. |
 |
| Thanks to Aunt Sue's scarf, Isaac was kept covered from the sun (and I was kept warm). We think he looks like a little Arab here. |
 |
| On our 2nd walk of the day, near the river. |
 |
| DD succeeds in climbing the tree. |
 |
| And Michael follows suit. |
 |
| "A Fish Called Wanda" pose. We think my Mom should post this one on facebook. |
 |
| This one's a little better. |
 |
| The kids made a volcano with the sand. It was a lovely spot to take a break. |
 |
| From our shuttle, we saw a rock climber. Can you spot him/her? I guess our little rappelling trip pales in comparison to this! |
No comments:
Post a Comment