Megan is in the New Era! I'm so glad she insisted on attending the YW General Broadcast with her friends (although I couldn't go) because there she got her picture taken and then got chosen to be in the magazine. It's so interesting how many people have come up to me to tell me they saw her in the New Era. I've just told people that I'm just glad that they actually read the magazine! And if you're wondering about the title (which I'm sure you are...inquiring minds must know), it's kind of an inside joke to call her Sarah M. because of the quote below her.
P.S. And I guess I'll take credit for her cute jacket (mine), her belt (mine that I gave her because it didn't fit me...sad), the necklace (the one I'm wearing in the family blog picture), and the dress (I gave her for Christmas). But she's cute all on her own, even without all the accessories!

No comments:
Post a Comment