"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Misc. Tidbits

These are a few things I have neglected to post about. They are in no particular order and totally random, but I didn't want to forget about them!

Translation: Dear Mom and Dad, I love you.  You are so so pretty Mom.  Dad, you are so so handsome.  I love you so (x25) much.  I love you guys.  So, you are so pretty Mom.  You are.  So, you are so handsome Dad.  You are.  I love you so so much.  You can actually be pretty Mom.  You can actually be handsome Dad. You can Dad!  You can Mom!  You can, you can!  I love you.  From Emma.  I love you so (x 12) much.

Thanks for the encouragement Emma.  I think Emma sounds like Dr. Seuss!


The girls ended a great soccer season.  Cold, but still fun!


Scott took four of the kids night fishing at Deer Creek.  They each caught one trout.  Boy, did they have fun!


Scott cooked up the trout with the kids the next morning for breakfast! 


Thomas was very insistent on making his teacher, Mr. Taylor, a candy bar poster for his birthday.  This is what we came up with.  Kind of sad that his teacher isn't coming back next year since he is moving to Germany.  Thomas had a great year with him and learned a lot!


Playing dress up "fashion show" with the two cousins visiting from Arizona.  So cute!


Michael also played soccer this year.  He really improved although he is ready to try flag football next year.


Going to lunch with some friends in the ward to say goodbye to Michele Carnesecca,
who just moved :(!

1 comment:

luvmymunchkins said...

The pic of Emma and Megan makes them look so alike! I didn't realize that Emma and Amy had the same chin/jaw line. Fun. I love seeing all the activities the kids are involved in.