These pictures were taken in front of the Lego Store at Downtown Disney in Anaheim. Somehow I think this store may have became part of my boy's favorite part of the trip. They were able to buy a toy (if they were "good") and boy oh boy were they excited. They bought some bionicles (not quite sure what the draw is with those toys). Joseph kept saying over and over again "Sawyer (his friend) is going fweak (freak) out when he sees this". And sure enough as soon as we got home from our trip, they immediately went over there (at 8:30 at night) to show their toys. And as a side note, that same night my sweet friend Lindsay even cut Michael's hair for me (the hair he hadn't wanted to get cut). I have the best neighbors ever!
1 comment:
If I were Isaac, I'd feel really left out!
Post a Comment