"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Vocal Point

 We finally got to see Vocal Point in concert a few weeks ago.  After a ticket debacle a few months back (me completely forgetting I had tickets to the matinee and not the nighttime performance and missing the show), we were able to see them perform.  The kids were a little disappointed that some of the originals from the show (The Sing Off) were not in the group anymore, but the new members did a great job as well.  I think our favorite part was them singing the Twelve Days of Christmas (a very unique rendition) and Michael yelling out "Happy Hanukkah" to everyone.  It was pretty funny and totally out of the blue.  Also, hearing Tanner beat-box to the Tarzan "Trashin' the Camp" song was absolutely incredible.  Super talented guy.  Afterward the kids of course wanted to get autographs so they stood in line to meet them.  Michael thought McKay was really nice (and he told a story about a dog so that made him even cooler).  It was fun to have Kristen and Rebecca with us too.
 

 




 Here they are with their autographs.  I had to put both pictures in because I love how Joseph looks up at Michael.  He had to make sure he was doing what Michael was doing.  He loves that big brother of his.  

Fun Family Outing!

No comments: