"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Monday, June 4, 2012

Last Day of School

Usually I don't go into the school on the last day because I don't want to "lose it". I get so emotional on the last day of school (and no, not because the kids will be home the rest of the summer). I feel so much gratitude for the amazing teachers that my kids have had and feel sad that the year has come to an end. And I think that it is also a reminder that my kids are that much older and growing up too fast.

Well, I decided to be brave and go into the school, and I did tear up quite a bit, but I'm glad I got some pictures of the kids and their teachers.  
Thomas with William and Zach.

Thomas and Mrs. Biesinger

Emma and her class
Emma and Mrs. McNamara
Michael and Mrs. Knight
Megan and Mrs. Updike
I am so grateful for these amazing teachers and a great school year. They learned and grew so much!

No comments: