"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

This and That

Our family "followed" Megan on her choir tour with stops in Logan and Pocatello.
This is what I found in our hotel room.  So cute. 
We spent some time at the pool and had a fun mini-vacay. 



Emma finished her soccer season.  She did a great job!  She loved getting her first trophy.

Isaac needed a haircut badly.

So I finally took the plunge and did it.  Cheese!  He looks so different, huh.

It was Shakespeare week.  Michael and Emma were the only ones to dress up.  Thomas unfortunately was sick the whole week!

This is the bread Megan and I made for her Master Project to pass our to her class.  It is Marjorie Hinckley's recipe.  While making it, I dropped an egg shell in the dough and then couldn't find it.  We kind of panicked because I didn't want to make more bread (I didn't have enough ingredients) so we took our chances and went ahead and baked the 4 loaves.  It was just our luck that we chose the right loaf to cut into so we could do a taste test.  We both screamed and laughed when we found the egg shell.  Phew, what a relief.  We didn't want someone in her class to get the egg shell piece. 
I love peonies!
And I love The Secret Garden.  I wish I could've seen it again. 
Isaac being silly with Thomas' glasses.

At my nephew's graduation.  Hard to believe that day has come.

I was pretty emotional.
Love these women.

Timpanogos temple at dusk.
We got together with my childhood friends.  I think I only smile like that when I am around them.  We sure do have a lot of laughs when we are together.  We should do that more often!
  Isaac loves to organize the cabinets.  He pulls everything out then puts it all back in.  Kind of reminiscent of this little one.

No comments: