"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Monday, October 29, 2012

The Sound of Music

Megan had the opportunity to be in The Sound of Music. She played Louisa, one of the 7 children. It was a great experience for her and she did a wonderful job! It was so fun to see my daughter perform in my all time favorite musical.


"Louisa"
Maria teaching them "Do-Re-Mi".

Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La, Ti
Do, a deer, a female deer.


The Lonely Goatherd (in the movie it's My Favorite Things so that threw me off a little).



After getting caught in their "play clothes" (nothing but some old drapes...and having a marvelous time).
Meeting the Baroness


So Long, Farewell






Cousin Olivia was the cutest Nun ever!



Max Detweiller did a great job.


Louisa and Captain Von Trapp



"So Long Farewell" at the concert.
At the convent.


At Curtain Call singing "The Hill Are Alive".

1 comment:

Michele said...

SO AWESOME!!! I wish I would have known and I would have brought my girls down to see it. :) Megan is a bright light on that stage.