This is what happens when I leave a 2 year old alone with a vase of flowers. It was just too tempting.
Going to the pumpkin patch with our awesome friend Angela (she actually took them there and then sent me these pictures).
Going to the Macaroni Grill on my birthday.
We went to see Hairspray at Tuachan. We were so grateful for good weather after it had been raining most of the trip.
Crazy-eyed pictures with the main characters.
Megan going to her first stake dance.
Isaac is learning to write his "abc's".
Joseph has now reverted to sucking his left thumb and using his broken arm to play with Isaac's ear while they are watching TV. I was hoping that would stop when he broke his arm!
We went on a fun field trip with Joseph's kindergarten class to the Pumpkin Patch.
Isaac tried on my new boots. Funny boy!
Emma's soccer team. They did a great job and I had fun being the co-coach.
The kids found every pillow in the house and stuffed it on the bottom bunk bed. It reminded me of the story of the princess and the pea.
Our cousins took our "Flat Joseph" and took pictures of him around New York. Here are a few.
![]() |
| This tree was uprooted by the big storm. |
A nice note from Joseph's friend at school.
Getting his cast taken off at Primary Children's (on Election Day-the only good thing that happened that day :)).
All the signatures.
This was the mess I came home to when I left my kids babysitting. Not a happy Mama.
Emma came to see Megan in the play.
So did her cute cousins! They had never seen Sound of Music before but after the play their Mom said they were wanting to listen to it a lot.
Emma after her devotional.




No comments:
Post a Comment