"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Catching Up Iphone-Part 2

Megan taught Isaac how to do the "duck face"

Gorgeous winter sunsets

Going to Kangaroo Zoo with the cousins




More duck face with the cousin
Celebrating with my sister's family...a mission call and an engagement (and a new dog)!


He's going to Santiago, Chile!

I caught Emma in a cute moment.  I love 8 year olds!

I love cute, sleeping brothers too.
And sleeping 2 year olds.

We started a construction project on the back of our house, finally adding a covered patio.  Finished pictures coming soon...

We had some seniors and senior couples come and speak to our YW.  They were so darling.  Definitely one of my favorite activities!  The man in the middle served in WW II and has lots of stories. 

The girls were very attentive and seemed to really enjoy it.
 
 This cuter than cute boy had his Kindergarten Christmas Devotional.  It was so sweet and so touching. 
 He did a fabulous job in his program, saying his part and singing.  He was adorable.
 

 I drove for Thomas' field trip to the glass making place at Thanksgiving Point. 

 This was specially made to go in someone's house. Amazing.  Could you imagine having something like that in your house?  Not me!
 These cousins are best buds (most of the time :)). 
 

No comments: