"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Friday, August 31, 2012

Alaskan Cruise Wrap Up

Here are a few final pictures that I didn't include earlier.  Also I wrote down some things
I didn't get pictures of but I don't want to forget!

Workouts in the gym looking at the beautiful scenery (and catching a glimpse of a whale).
Workout with Stephen as the instructor
Endless yummy meals
Our awesome waiters (Victor and ?-He was so awesome that I can't remember his name!)
Baked Alaska Parade
Doing Zumba with the sisters (I smiled the entire time...it was hilarious)
Comedy night-That guy was quite funny.
Going to the "sketchy" Broadway show and leaving and then coming back...lol.
Memory night with everyone
Diane and Larry (and Karma)
Endless Specialty Drinks
Gross Hot Chocolate
Watching people play cribbage but never actually playing
Reading "Let it Go" and crying a lot

Formal Night

Memory Night
Alaskan bake silliness
Flourless Chocolate cake-Thanks Julie for insisting we get this one more time!

Blue Monster-No, I'm not too vain to post this picture of me.
Victor-We will never forget!
The "special" table

These are my people.  Love you all!
View of Mt. Rainer on our flight home.  Farewell Star Princess!

No comments: