It was kind of a low-key birthday this year for Michael but he still had fun!
 |
| Normally he hates getting clothes on his birthday unless there is a picture of something cool on it. This time it was pajamas with tiger on it so he was happy! |
 |
| Playing musical presents. I fun way to involve everyone in opening presents. |
 |
| Michael said he wanted pictures of George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Benjamin Franklin. He's a fan after having an awesome history teacher this year. |
 |
| He also liked his remote control helicopter. I think it's the 3rd one he has had because they break so easily. I need to remember to not buy them anymore. But the look on his face when he gets them makes it worth it! |
 |
| Already playing with the helicopter and getting it stuck on the roof. They said it was an accident but I think they did it on purpose just so they could climb up there. It's one of Michael's favorite things to do much to my dismay. |
 |
| We had an ice cream cake this year from Cold Stone. Yum! |
|
 |
| Best buddies. Isaac seems to have a permanently black nose/upper lip from a mixture of snot and dirt. We do wash him, FYI, but somehow it continues to blacken! Oh little boys! |
 |
| Michael's favorite...lighting the candles |
 |
| Happy Birthday to you! |
 |
| A gift from the primary. I love his smile in this picture. |
 |
He said that this poster was his very favorite gift.
|
W love you Michael and are so grateful for the unique and fun style you bring to our family!
1 comment:
Michael is awesome! He's one of my favorite people to talk to and spend time with. Thanks for all of the updates you have been posting lately. Makes my day!!
Post a Comment