I thought I had more pictures than this but I guess this is all I have. So grateful Megan got to play on this team. I think she was on this team for at least 5 years...hard to believe it was that long! But they finished off the season and have now all parted ways to play on different teams (Rec league, school teams, other competition teams). They were a great group of girls and I'm so glad she had the opportunity to play with them. And she had a pretty awesome coach as well. So sad to see this part of her life come to an end (she will play soccer on her school team next spring) but so glad for all that she learned. She's a fun soccer player to watch!
I'm pretty sure they won their tournament game. How sad is it that I can't remember!
Megan and Devynn

One thing I do remember is that while we were taking pictures, I found out that my brother and his wife had just had a new baby just minutes before! Maybe that's why I didn't get many pictures because I was distracted with that awesome news.
No comments:
Post a Comment