"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009 so far

Organize the storage room downstairs....check

Take lots of stuff to DI (including the big speakers)...check

Throw away tons of garbage...check

Put away Christmas stuff...check

Make sweet and sour chicken...check

Organize the kid's snow gear...check

Clean out the garage...check

Learn how to use my new camera...check

Go on a date with my husband (saw 7 pounds)...check

Download tons of music onto my computer...check

Break my first New Years Resolution (no candy)on the second day...check, check, check! (see Sugar Addict post in November)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Scott showed me your new camera before Christmas. Now that is one awesome husband! You've got a rockin' camera now for sure.

Anonymous said...

I am counting today as my "start" date, so I technically haven't broken any resolutions yet. I figured fast sunday and a trip to the temple was a good way to start the new year, and help decide what I want to accomplish.

Anonymous said...

However, I've also decided that I don't need a New Year to make changes. Usually the "today" will work once you decide that you want to change something.

Chrissie said...

It was one rockin' camera and I do have an awesome husband but I decided it was too much for my abilities at this point. So, I returned it. I got a more mellow camera that's more suited to me... A panasonic lumix (about half the price).