"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Saturday, January 24, 2009

January in review

I'm copying my friend Lindsay (again). She is full of so many great ideas! I thought I'd try to do a week in review with pictures (at least once in a while).

Sweet little girl

We couldn't find Michael. He fell asleep in Emma's playhouse.

FHE

Giving the lesson

"You found me!" He loves to play peek a boo and dress up in Michael's clothes.

Our cute little guy!

Dessert with the neighbors


Sunday afternoon nap

"I will miss you," Emma said to Nathan as he left.

After a day on the slopes with the Longsons.

"I love my Dad!"

Thomas made this shape out of foam clay stuff and said "I'm thinking Arby's".

A cool looking strawberry.

"I want to go outside!"

"Now!"

At Megan's b-ball game last week.

Michael giving his part in his class play. He was so excited to say his part and "use big words".

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I like it when you copy me. That was fun to see so keep doing it!

Susie said...

Thanks for the pictures! I miss the kiddos...and you of course. ;)

luvmymunchkins said...

Love the pictures! You guys are so cute! Loved the Arby's thing, Michael falling asleep, and Joseph screaming about going outside (reminds me so much of David right now). I think I need 10 arms too. I feel your pain on that one.

Kathryn said...

Darling pictures. Like the new look. Now help me! Love you lots.