Playing on the great playground in Salem while waiting for Dad to cross the transition areas. He was in heaven and so was I. It was perfect weather and a beautiful location.

Let's just hope that he wasn't licking that (unlikely though).

More smiles that I love.
These older two were just too tired. They had to take a break in the stroller.
Waiting for Dad to cross from the bike to the run
Transition One (I didn't get the best pictures). It's hard to determine when to look for them and drag 5 kids along at the same time.

Caught him in mid-air. Sorry random lady.

On the fence with an unhappy Michael.

All done. Grabbing some watermelon for some much needed nourishment. Good job Scott!
Proud of Daddy

3 comments:
Way to go Scott! Cute kids - I just bought Lizzy the same shirt that Emma is wearing! Wish I had found the skirt too - it's so cute!
Loved the post Chris. So you coming to Vegas on Sept 12?
Keep them coming. I was able to download pictures from you web site. That was exciting for me. I have finally been through everything you have posted. That is a lot of work. Thanks
Post a Comment