"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Can I brag for a minute?

For our anniversary Scott came up with the idea of these picture blocks. Here he is, working with his creative and artistic side (one that doesn't come out very often), to make me a special anniversary gift. It was very sweet and he went way outside of his comfort zone to get it done for me. They have been a hit! (And thanks Lindsay for your help!)


Look at that concentration!
The finished result. There are six sides each creating a picture of us and all 5 kids.

This is me with long hair (Megan's hair). Kind of fun to see what I look like with long hair, although my face is distorted and it looks like I have an Adam's Apple!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

You look lovely with long hair (and a huge Adam's apple). It's a lovely gift. I'm very impressed with Scott for planning ahead.

Megan said...

Mom, You should totally grow out your hair. It would look good on you.