Starting out on Bulgy the whale. Oh the memories!
Joseph loved it! And Michael loved taking care of his brother and seeing him have so much fun.
Typical Emma look.
Gearing up to get wet!
Soaked and lovin' it!
Michael and Thomas were soaked and eventually were freezing cold (it was only in the 70's). I had a sweatshirt for Michael to wear and nothing for Thomas. The only option was one of Megan's sweaters. He was desperate so we took off his wet shirt to dry and put it on him. He was dying of embarrassment. I was laughing so hard (probably because it's something I would have been embarrassed about when I was his age). I wish I had taken a picture. What was even more funny was joking about seeing someone we knew and then actually seeing someone in our ward. Anyway, it reminded me of this post about Michael from couple summers ago. We always seem to have wardrobe issues at Lagoon! I need to be more prepared next time, but then again it wouldn't be nearly as fun.
2 comments:
I didn't know you went to Lagoon. Fun! I also find it interesting how limited my view of Lagoon apparently is. I didn't even know that water ride existed. Someday maybe I'll get out of the kiddie rides area and get to see the rest of the park.
Great posts, but I didn't see the mom in a single picture. Make sure that the kids know you are there, too, when they look back later.
Post a Comment