"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Chocolate milk and spills

Do all children slurp chocolate milk with a spoon, or is this just a genetic trait passed down from my siblings?  I find it fascinating that all my kids do it this way.  I asked Thomas why he does and he said that it makes the chocolate milk last longer.  Makes sense I guess.

I found it funny that Joseph, after spilling his chocolate milk all over from using a spoon, said "whoopsie daisies" over and over again, in a very sweet voice.  It was like he knew it would make my soften up, which of course it did.  I just had to laugh, not cry, over the spilled milk.

4 comments:

luvmymunchkins said...

I can't break Stephen of that spoon habit and just like Joseph, the kids can't do it without spilling either! Cute Joseph!

Palfreymans said...

I think it must be a baer thing. I can't talk my kids into drinking chocolate milk!! (with or without spoon)

Baerman said...

Little do you know how I have snuck the kids aside to show them proper chocolate milk drinking techinques over the years. They have been well trained and will always be my pupils! Ha ha!

linda said...

You certainly didn't learn this from me. I can't remember Dad doing it. I think John started it.