"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Monday, May 24, 2010

Michael's Special Week

I got to celebrate my birthday a couple days early with my cousins and friends. We went to a Power Tumbling Place and got to jump on trampolines, swing, and jump into the foam pit. My Aunt Julie was particularly entertaining.


I turned 8. Mom made my favorite breakfast, omelets, coffee cake, and smoothies. I also got some rollerblades, a how to train your dragon sword (my favorite), and a tether ball (which is now popped..I won't go into that story).

I was introduced and branded into cub scouts with Slade.


I got to be baptized with my cousin McKenna. Here we are before...

and after. I'm feeling good.

Here are some of my aunts and uncles...kind of goofy (especially my Dad)!
Many of my cousins came to my baptism. We had fun eating and playing basketball at the church afterward.

I love my cousin Matthew.

Ready for church in my suit. I got to sit up on the stand with my best friend Slade. We didn't goof off too much. I even got up and bore my testimony.  Do I already look like I have an 8 year-old attitude or what?

1 comment:

luvmymunchkins said...

Handsome suit! How exciting for Micheal!