"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Fun at the pool
One picture I'm glad I don't have is of me jumping in the pool to save Joseph. I was watching him swim with his life jacket and tube on but somehow he got stuck face down despite having his lifesaving devices on. Instead of casually trying to get him out, I instinctively jumped in, fully clothed, with shoes on, and with a huge blanket that was wrapped around me. I'm not sure why I didn't at least chuck the shoes and throw the blanket off. Oh well. I came out drenched and feeling kind of silly. At least it was at night and no one really noticed. Joseph was fine and laughing at me when we got out of the water. And for some reason when I was teaching Michael's class today at church, and letting the kids tell me something about their life, that was the story he chose to share. The kids got quite a kick out of it and thought it was so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are some great pictures, Chris. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment