"God has given us memories that we might have roses in December." J.M. Barrie

Friday, February 3, 2012

Dance Festival

This is one of my favorite events of the year.  I think I have a perma-smile on my face the entire performance.  This year Thomas was the "lead singer" for the song Jump by Van Halen (lip syncing of course).  He did an awesome job but I was too busy recording him to get any good pictures :(! 
Here he is after the show.

 Emma did great dancing to the Mexican Hat Dance song.  She was darling! 
 
  Megan's group did Eye of the Tiger.  Scott got pictures this time so I could record.  She did an awesome back hand-spring during the song.  The kids have had a lot of fun learning her dance.
 
 

 Michael's group did Cotton-Eyed Joe.   Look at those muscles!  He did great!
Look at those red-eyes...oh well.  Don't have time to edit it!

No comments: